Kazuri beads (Swahili for 'small and beautiful'), were born from a help center for needy women in Africa. Today, Kazuri, LLC - a member of the Fair Trade Association - employs more than 350 women, providing them with fair wages, health and child care. The women produce a wide range of beads, handmade from scratch and made with clay from the Mt. Kenya area.
The name Zera Africa means "Beauty".
- Semi-Precious Stones: 8mm Aventurine Faceted & 6mm Sapphire Faceted A+
- Centrepiece: Kazuri Ceramic Beads
- Cord End: Stainless Steel
- Spacer Charms: 304 Stainless Steel Abacus
- Lock Clasp: 304 Stainless Steel Magnetic Screw Clasps
- Leather: 4mm Genuine Nappa Round Stitched Leather from Germany
Please read through our Guideline Page on how to measure your wrist size accordingly before purchasing. If it is for a gift, please add it to the note before checkout.
- Every effort is made to represent colours as accurately as possible, slight variations may occur due to differences in individual monitor or camera settings.
- The beauty of natural stone is that no two pieces are ever the same. Being a natural product, each piece has its own natural characteristics such as color, veining and markings.
- All our leather products are made of real leather! Preferably cowhide leather. Please note that leather is a natural product, the color can vary from production to production. Diameter can differ +/-0,4mm.
If you have any inquiries, please email us at:
Zera in 4mm Blue Nappa Leather
Avoid in contact with water. Leather is a natural material, which evolves over time. Please remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume or soap to prevent stains and discolouration. For more information visit our Care Instructions Page.