Inspired by the myriad hues found within the lavenders of Oishi Park in Kawaguchiko, Japan.
- Semi-Precious Stones: 6mm Burma Jade, 6mm Amethyst & Freshwater Pearls
- Centrepiece: Japanese Glass Beads from Fujikawaguchiko, Japan
- Spacer: Brass Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia Beads
- Cord End: Stainless Steel Holder
- Lock Clasp: 304 Stainless Steel Magnetic Screw Clasps
- Leather: 3mm Genuine Leather from Germany
Please read through our Guideline Page on how to measure your wrist size accordingly before purchasing. If it is for a gift, please add it to the note before checkout.
- Every effort is made to represent colours as accurately as possible, slight variations may occur due to differences in individual monitor or camera settings.
- The beauty of natural stone is that no two pieces are ever the same. Being a natural product, each piece has its own natural characteristics such as color, veining and markings.
- All our leather products are made of real leather! Preferably cowhide leather. Please note that leather is a natural product, the color can vary from production to production. Diameter can differ +/-0,4mm.
If you have any inquiries, please email us at:
Kawaguchiko in 3mm Metallic Purple
Avoid in contact with water. Leather is a natural material, which evolves over time. Please remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume or soap to prevent stains and discolouration. For more information visit our Care Instructions Page.